Saturday, October 27, 2007

ASPS GOLD website creation services and hosting plus SEO

I was more drawn toward the internet services being offered to plastic surgeons. I manage the plastic surgery related websites of Surgical Artistry:

Plastic Surgery Modesto
Breast Augmentation Modesto
Tammy Wu Plastic Surgery

I visited a sales person named Martha and she handled the large ASPS booth related to their web services all by herself. It wasn't highly attended. I asked her how much it would cost to design, host and SEO a website. She said they had a Gold package - which included all the above plus the ability to host a video stream. It would cost about $4500 plus $500 per year.

I'm thinking about possibly getting some professional web design done to our pages. I currently design them, but there really isn't much design to them. I tried to do more by using some boxes which breaks up the page and is slightly easier on the eyes.

Here are some non-plastic surgery websites: I offer these as examples of my work. These are restaurants in Modesto. One day, I just felt like write a little about these restaurants. Plus Vito's didn't have a web page (at least not at the time of the web page writing)

Bacchus Modesto - made use of some rectangles, but I must say that my choice of colors are pretty poor
Gallettos Modesto - better use of rectangles and graphics
Vitos Modesto - currently has no use of rectangles/tables - just word processing


I then continued to improve with these webpages - these were blog style writings:

Breast Augmentation Sacramento / Spa Owner
Red Bow Weddings
Natrelle Breast Implants

Anyway, that's it for now...

No comments: